As a business owner, sometimes it can feel impossible to find the time to manage every aspect of your business. You know that accurate recordkeeping is vital to the long-term success of your business, but when things get hectic and something has to give, it is easier to put aside reconciling the books for later rather than delaying the response to your client email or falling behind on the project that actually brings in the money. For those business owners where time isn’t the issue, tracking and managing the finances of the business can still be a daunting task, and one where greater financial expertise would be a welcome addition.
For these situations and so many more, businesses in south central PA turn to Gift CPAs. We have over 30 years of experience providing bookkeeping services to small and mid-size companies. Whether you are just starting your company and don’t yet need a full-time bookkeeper, aren’t ready to take on the challenge and expense of managing an accounting staff member or you just want the comfort of knowing that your finances will be handled by an experienced team who understands your business, Gift CPAs can help.
As part of the Business Builder Suite™ Gift CPAs now offers Outsourced Bookkeeping, allowing you access to a team of bookkeepers and services to help keep your business financials on-track. Our bookkeeping packages can be customized to provide you with the services you need today, and can readily grow to add the services you will need tomorrow.
- Up-to-date, reliable financial information
- Guaranteed privacy for your financial data
- Expertise in a variety of financial software programs
- Tax and audit ready financials
- Access to a full team of certified and professional bookkeepers
- Secure online and cloud technology
- More time to focus on running your business
- Payables and receivables tracking
- Bill paying
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Monthly financial statement preparation
- Sales and Use tax filings
- Cash flow management
- General ledger maintenance
- 1099 preparation and filing
- Check writing
- Franchise and other specialized reporting