- Communicate with clients regarding timely and proper reporting.
- Reconcile bank accounts, investigate discrepancies and notify clients of adjustments.
- Review, prepare and enter client’s information into our computer software for preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Review monthly financial statements prior to giving them to the supervisor/manager.
- Prepare accurate and timely payroll tax deposits and related filing instructions.
- Prepare quarterly payroll tax returns and related filing instructions.
- Prepare year-end W-2s and 1099s and related filing instructions.
- Maintain their Monthly Flow Sheet on a daily basis.
- Review the Production Report on a daily basis to see if production percentages are greater than or equal to what is required.
- Schedule property and equipment in our software and calculate depreciation and amortization.
- Develop full awareness of the service capabilities of the Firm.
The successful candidate will exhibit the following success factors:
- Portray a neat, professional image in the way they dress and communicate with clients.
- Sound team player with a positive attitude and a readiness to learn; exhibit initiative to take on additional work outside of comfort zone.
- Consistently produce high-quality work.
- Capable of managing multiple tasks and meeting all assignment expectations.
- Exhibit effective organization and time management skills.
- Share concerns or issues with appropriate staff member and respond positively to instruction and feedback.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- High School diploma/G.E.D.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills.
Interested, qualified candidates for any available job opportunity should a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.